Horses and People Magazine current print issue.
Keep up-to-date with the latest in equitation science research on horse welfare, training and horse management.
Our mission is solely focused on our responsibility to advocate for horse welfare because we believe that when you place the horse’s physical and mental well-being at the centre, your equestrian dreams fall into place.
With this in mind, and to deliver our objective, we team up with an exceptional group of like-minded horsemen and horsewomen to share information and inspiration on all fields of horsemanship.
Inside this month you will find articles such as:
- ‘Dressed for the Ride’; written by Dr Georgina Downey.
- ‘A Certain Magic’; written by Rachel Flynn.
- ‘The Ripple of her Legacy’; written by Katrin Kuenstler
- ‘Horse Fencing: Part 2’; written by Carol Stephens.
- ‘Managing Riparian Areas’; written by Dr Mariette van den Berg.
- ‘The Bit-free Debate’; written by Dr Robert Cook.
- ‘Equitation Science Conference’; written by Christa Leste-Lasserre.
- ‘Overlooked Benefits of Horses’, written by Dr Kirrilly Thompson.
- ‘Choosing the Right Pony’; written by Manuela McLean.
- ‘Why Does My Horse Spook?’; written by Kate Fenner.
- ‘Put a Spring in Your Step’; written by Tanja Mitton.
- ‘Best Birthday Present!’; written by Jill Griffiths
And there is so much more to be found in the Horses and People Magazine current print issue – November-December 2019!
To make sure you don’t miss out on any issues, become a subscriber and have your magazine delivered directly to your mail box! Click here to become a subscriber today.
To promote your business through Horses and People Magazine, click here to contact JSL Media.