Horses and People Magazine April 2018 print issue.
Keep up-to-date with the latest in equitation science research on horse welfare, training and horse management.
Our mission is solely focused on our responsibility to advocate for horse welfare because we believe that when you place the horse’s physical and mental well-being at the centre, your equestrian dreams fall into place.
With this in mind, and to deliver our objective, we team up with an exceptional group of like-minded horsemen and horsewomen to share information and inspiration on all fields of horsemanship.
Inside this issue you will find articles such as:
- ‘Stable Relationships’; written by Dr Georgina Downey
- ‘The Company of Trailblazers’; written by Sally Harding
- ‘Managing Manure: Part 3’; written by Jane and Stuart Myers
- ‘Transport-related Pneumonia’; written by Cristina Wilkins
- ‘All About Soil: Part 3’; written by Dr Mariette van den Berg
- ‘Benefits of Feeding Fats’; written by Tania Cubitt
- ‘Goin’ Down the Road’; written by Dr David Stang
- ‘Starting Romeo: Part 2’; written by Kate Fenner
- ‘Are You a Rider or Trainer?’; written by Elizabeth Van Ross
- ‘Neck or Forelimb?’; written by Nicky Suckle
- ‘Without the Horses’; by Jen Marsden Hamilton
- ‘Comfortable with Change’; by Tanja Mitton
And there is so much more to be found in the Horses and People Magazine April 2018 print issue!
To make sure you don’t miss out on any issues, become a subscriber and have your magazine delivered directly to your mail box! Click here to become a subscriber today.
To promote your business through Horses and People Magazine, click here to contact JSL Media.