Horses and People Magazine August 2018 print issue.
Keep up-to-date with the latest in equitation science research on horse welfare, training and horse management.
Our mission is solely focused on our responsibility to advocate for horse welfare because we believe that when you place the horse’s physical and mental well-being at the centre, your equestrian dreams fall into place.
With this in mind, and to deliver our objective, we team up with an exceptional group of like-minded horsemen and horsewomen to share information and inspiration on all fields of horsemanship.
Inside this issue you will find articles such as:
- ‘The Straw Ride’; written by Dr Georgina Downey
- ‘For the Love of Sarah’; written by Sally Harding
- ‘Managing in Drought’; written by Jane and Stuart Myers
- ‘Why Equine Permaculture’; written by Dr Mariette van den Berg
- ‘Feeding in Drought’; written by Larissa Bilston
- ‘Pregnancy and Complications’; written by Drs Elizabeth Woolsley-Herbert and Simon Robinson
- ‘Respiratory Conditions: Part 2’; written by Dr Katelyn McNicol
- ‘Horse Facility (re)Design: Part 10’; written by Leonie Lee & Anthony Worm
- ‘Technology Hacks: Part 2’; written by Dr David Stang
- ‘Starting Romeo: Long-Reining’; written by Kate Fenner
- ‘And… Breathe!”; By Tanja Mitton
- ‘On the Trail’; written by Jill Griffiths
And there is so much more to be found in the Horses and People Magazine August 2018 print issue!
To make sure you don’t miss out on any issues, become a subscriber and have your magazine delivered directly to your mail box! Click here to become a subscriber today.
To promote your business through Horses and People Magazine, click here to contact JSL Media.