Horses and People Magazine February 2018 print issue.
Keep up-to-date with the latest in equitation science research on horse welfare, training and horse management.
Our mission is solely focused on our responsibility to advocate for horse welfare because we believe that when you place the horse’s physical and mental well-being at the centre, your equestrian dreams fall into place.
With this in mind, and to deliver our objective, we team up with an exceptional group of like-minded horsemen and horsewomen to share information and inspiration on all fields of horsemanship.
Inside this issue you will find articles such as:
- ‘A Royal Expectation’; written by Dr Georgina Downey
- ‘Foals and Beads’; written by Jess Whinfield
- ‘Managing Manure: Part 1’; written by Jane and Stuart Myers
- ‘Protective Boots’; written by Dr David Marlin
- ‘All About Soil: Part 1’; written by Dr Mariette van den Berg
- ‘Splints’; written by Dr Jane Groenendyk
- ‘Are You Adding Salt?’; written by Dr Claire Thunes
- ‘Importance of Saddle Fitting’; written by Rebecca Feasey
- ‘The Confident Horse’; written by Kate Fenner
- ‘Under the Influence’; written by Kirrilly Thompson
- ‘Horse Facility (re)Design’; by Leonie Lee
- ‘Tribal Behaviour’; by Tanja Mitton
And there is so much more to be found in the Horses and People Magazine February 2018 print issue!
To make sure you don’t miss out on any issues, become a subscriber and have your magazine delivered directly to your mail box! Click here to become a subscriber today.
To promote your business through Horses and People Magazine, click here to contact JSL Media.