Horses and People Magazine January-February 2019 print issue.
Keep up-to-date with the latest in equitation science research on horse welfare, training and horse management.
Our mission is solely focused on our responsibility to advocate for horse welfare because we believe that when you place the horse’s physical and mental well-being at the centre, your equestrian dreams fall into place.
With this in mind, and to deliver our objective, we team up with an exceptional group of like-minded horsemen and horsewomen to share information and inspiration on all fields of horsemanship.
Inside this issue you will find articles such as:
- ‘Legends of the Bush’; written by Dr Georgina Downey
- ‘All-weather Riding Arenas’; written by Jane and Stuart Myers
- ‘Ultimate Guide to Fencing’; written by Dr Mariette van den Berg
- ‘Exercising in Summer Heat’; written by Dr David Marlin
- ‘Stage of Joint Disease’; written by Dr James Meyer
- ‘How Much Salt?’; written by Dr Claire Thunes
- ‘The Subtle Signs of Pain’; written by Dr Lena Clifford
- ‘Feed Balancers Explained’; written by Anita Budgeon
- ‘SMART Goal Setting’; written by Kate Fenner
- ‘Targeting for Core Strength’; written by Hayley Chambers-Holt
- ‘The Power of Change’; written by Tanja Mitton
- ‘A Hell of a Ride’; written by Jill Griffiths
And there is so much more to be found in the Horses and People Magazine January-February 2019 print issue!
To make sure you don’t miss out on any issues, become a subscriber and have your magazine delivered directly to your mail box! Click here to become a subscriber today.
To promote your business through Horses and People Magazine, click here to contact JSL Media.