Horses and People Magazine January-February 2020 print issue.
Keep up-to-date with the latest in equitation science research on horse welfare, training and horse management.
Our mission is solely focused on our responsibility to advocate for horse welfare because we believe that when you place the horse’s physical and mental well-being at the centre, your equestrian dreams fall into place.
With this in mind, and to deliver our objective, we team up with an exceptional group of like-minded horsemen and horsewomen to share information and inspiration on all fields of horsemanship.
Inside this month you will find articles such as:
- ‘Little Riders and Cute Ponies: The World of Horse Book Illustration’; written by Dr Georgina Downey.
- ‘Future Proofing Pony Club with an Evidence Base’; written by Dr Portland Jones.
- ‘Horse Fencing: Part 3 The Ins and Outs of Gates’; written by Carol Stephens.
- ‘Planting Tree and Shrubs for Long-term Land Resilience’; written by Dr Mariette van den Berg.
- ‘Getting the Best From Pre-purchase Exams’; written by Dr Olivia James.
- ‘From Little Trainers Great Trainers Grow Part 5: Settling-in Your New Pony’; written by Manuela McLean.
- ‘Build Your Horse’s Confidence Using Combined Reinforcement’; written by Kate Fenner.
- ‘Not in Front of the Ponies! New Study Suggests Horses are Even More Sensitive to Our Moods Than Previously Thought’; written by Christa Lesté-Lasserre.
- ‘Social Licence to Operate: The Life or Death of the Sport’; written by Christa Lesté-Lasserre.
- ‘War on Waste: The Circular Economy’; written by Cristina Wilkins.
- ‘A New Year… A New You?’; written by Tanja Mitton.
- ‘Aspen Bach Flower Essence’; compiled by Hetty Tapper.
- ‘Delightfully Uneventful’; written by Jill Griffiths
And there is so much more to be found in the Horses and People Magazine January-February 2020 print issue!
To make sure you don’t miss out on any issues, become a subscriber and have your magazine delivered directly to your mail box! Click here to become a subscriber today.
To promote your business through Horses and People Magazine, click here to contact JSL Media.