Horses and People Magazine July 2018 print issue.
Keep up-to-date with the latest in equitation science research on horse welfare, training and horse management.
Our mission is solely focused on our responsibility to advocate for horse welfare because we believe that when you place the horse’s physical and mental well-being at the centre, your equestrian dreams fall into place.
With this in mind, and to deliver our objective, we team up with an exceptional group of like-minded horsemen and horsewomen to share information and inspiration on all fields of horsemanship.
Inside this issue you will find articles such as:
- ‘Sublime Passions’; written by Dr Georgina Downey
- ‘In Search of Wild Horses’; written by Alex Mullarky
- ‘July Grass Farmers’; written by Jane and Stuart Myers
- ‘All About Soil: Part 5’; written by Dr Mariette van den Berg
- ‘Respiratory Conditions Part 1’; written by Sarah van Dyk
- ‘Beyond Genetics’; written by Dr John Chopin
- ‘Feeding During Drought’; written by Tania Cubitt
- ‘Tongue Ties’; written by Sonja Vandermark and Cristina Wilkins
- ‘Technology Hacks: Part 1’; written by Dr David Stang
- ‘Starting Romeo: Part 5’; written by Kate Fenner
- ‘Without Judgement”; By Way Ahead
- ‘Queensland Itch Vaccine Trial’; written by Cristina Wilkins
And there is so much more to be found in the Horses and People Magazine July 2018 print issue!
To make sure you don’t miss out on any issues, become a subscriber and have your magazine delivered directly to your mail box! Click here to become a subscriber today.
To promote your business through Horses and People Magazine, click here to contact JSL Media.