Horses and People Magazine July-August 2019 Print Issue.
Keep up-to-date with the latest in equitation science research on horse welfare, training and horse management.
Our mission is solely focused on our responsibility to advocate for horse welfare because we believe that when you place the horse’s physical and mental well-being at the centre, your equestrian dreams fall into place.
With this in mind, and to deliver our objective, we team up with an exceptional group of like-minded horsemen and horsewomen to share information and inspiration on all fields of horsemanship.
Inside this issue you will find articles such as:
- ‘A lifelong dream’; written by Rachel Flynn.
- ‘Feeding during drought’; written by Dr Mariette van den Berg.
- ‘Designing for welfare’; written by Leonie Lee & Anthony Worm.
- ‘Keep’em safe with Horserail’; brought to you by Duncan Equine.
- ‘The future of horse sports’; an interview with Denzil O’Brien by Cristina Wilkins.
- ‘The mystery of colic’; written by Dr Morgan Weber.
- ‘When to rug & what with’; written by Dr David Marlin.
- ‘Calming behaviours’, written by Crista Leste-Lasserre.
- ‘Like apples and oranges’; written by Dr Kirrilly Thompson.
- ‘From little trainers…’; written by Manuela McLean.
- ‘Why does my horse rear?’; Written by Kate Fenner.
- ‘Taking action’; written by Tanja Mitton.
And there is so much more to be found in the Horses and People Magazine July/August 2019 issue!
To make sure you don’t miss out on any issues, become a subscriber and have your magazine delivered directly to your mail box! Click here to become a subscriber today.
To promote your business through Horses and People Magazine, click here to contact JSL Media.