Horses and People Magazine July-August 2020 print issue.
Keep up-to-date with the latest in equitation science research on horse welfare, training and horse management.
Our mission is solely focused on our responsibility to advocate for horse welfare because we believe that when you place the horse’s physical and mental well-being at the centre, your equestrian dreams fall into place.
With this in mind, and to deliver our objective, we team up with an exceptional group of like-minded horsemen and horsewomen to share information and inspiration on all fields of horsemanship.
Inside this month you will find articles such as:
Equestrian culture and lifestyle:
- Horse People: ‘A Wild Horse Fantasy’; written by Denzil O’Brien.
- Horses and People in Art: ‘Les Écuyères and the Art of Haute École’; written by Dr Georgina Downey.
Sustainable horse management:
- Property Management: ‘Horse Fencing Part 6: Straining the Fence Line’; written by Dr Carol Stephens.
- Equine Permaculture: ‘Get to Know Your Pastures, Part 2:Temperate (C3) Plants” written by Dr Mariette van den Berg.
Health, research and social licence to operate:
- Healthy Horses: ‘The Hype About The Hyoid’; written by Dr Lesley Goff.
- Whole of Horse Approach: ‘Targeting Your Horse’s Core Strength: Beneficial Stretches’; written by Dr Lena Clifford.
- Sustainable Horse Sports: ‘Tight Nosebands: A ‘Feel-good’ Shortcut to Nowhere’; written by Natascha van Eijk.
- A Kinder Horse World: ‘Helping Horse People Get Along: Tips From Six Blind Men and an Elephant’; written by Dr Kirrilly Thompson.
- Social Licence to Operate: ‘Inside Out’; written by Lisa Ashton
Evidence-based horse and rider training:
- From the Experts: ‘Setting Good Ground Rules Part 3: Park’; written by Sophie Wyllie.
- Horse Training Course: ‘Targeting Relaxation’: written by Kate Fenner.
- Rider Mindset: ‘Making Success a Habit’; written by Tanja Mitton
Blogs and tips:
- Herbal Sense: ‘Parsley’; compiled by Hetty Tapper.
- Get the Show on the Road: ‘Campfire Cooked Caramel Dumplings’; Recipe by Peter Wolfe.
- Green Pony Blog: ‘Unravelling the Mystery’; written by Jill Griffiths
And there is so much more to be found in the Horses and People Magazine current print issue – July-August 2020!
To make sure you don’t miss out on any issues, become a subscriber and have your magazine delivered directly to your mail box! Click here to become a subscriber today.
To promote your products and brand through Horses and People Magazine, click here to contact JSL Media.