Horses and People Magazine June 2018 print issue.
Keep up-to-date with the latest in equitation science research on horse welfare, training and horse management.
Our mission is solely focused on our responsibility to advocate for horse welfare because we believe that when you place the horse’s physical and mental well-being at the centre, your equestrian dreams fall into place.
With this in mind, and to deliver our objective, we team up with an exceptional group of like-minded horsemen and horsewomen to share information and inspiration on all fields of horsemanship.
Inside this issue you will find articles such as:
- ‘The Mystery of Marengo’; written by Dr Georgina Downey
- ‘Mules: Part 2’; written by David Stang
- ‘June Grass Farmers’; written by Jane and Stuart Myers
- ‘All About Soil: Part 4’; written by Dr Mariette van den Berg
- ‘The Mystery of Colic’; written by Dr Morgan Weber
- ‘Feeding for Weight Gain’; written by Tania Cubitt
- ‘Embryo Transfer’; written by Sonja Vandermark
- ‘Helmets: 20 (more) Reasons’; written by Kirrilly Thompson
- ‘Starting Romeo: Part 4’; written by Kate Fenner
- ‘Big Problem, Small Strongyles”; By Dr Anne Beasley
- ‘Are You Motivated?’; written by Tanja Mitton
- ‘Bottoming Out’; By Jill Griffiths
And there is so much more to be found in the Horses and People Magazine June 2018 print issue!
To make sure you don’t miss out on any issues, become a subscriber and have your magazine delivered directly to your mail box! Click here to become a subscriber today.
To promote your business through Horses and People Magazine, click here to contact JSL Media.