Horses and People Magazine March 2018 print issue.
Keep up-to-date with the latest in equitation science research on horse welfare, training and horse management.
Our mission is solely focused on our responsibility to advocate for horse welfare because we believe that when you place the horse’s physical and mental well-being at the centre, your equestrian dreams fall into place.
With this in mind, and to deliver our objective, we team up with an exceptional group of like-minded horsemen and horsewomen to share information and inspiration on all fields of horsemanship.
Inside this issue you will find articles such as:
- ‘A Haven for Horses’; written by Cristina Wilkins
- ‘9 Steps for Giving Injections’; written by Jess Whinfield
- ‘Managing Manure: Part 2’; written by Jane and Stuart Myers
- ‘How to Avoid Kissing Spines’; written by Dr Sabina Holle
- ‘All About Soil: Part 2’; written by Dr Mariette van den Berg
- ‘Laminitis Management’; written by Dennis & Sally Cherry
- ‘Between Sweat and Shiver’; written by Dr David Stang
- ‘Starting Romeo: Part 1’; written by Kate Fenner
- ‘Mythbusters’; written by Erin Sykes & Bronwyn Monahan
- ‘The Horses of the Bullfight’; written by Kirrilly Thompson
- ‘A Jump Ahead’; by Jen Marsden Hamilton
- ‘Controlling Your Horse’; by Tanja Mitton
And there is so much more to be found in the Horses and People Magazine March 2018 print issue!
To make sure you don’t miss out on any issues, become a subscriber and have your magazine delivered directly to your mail box! Click here to become a subscriber today.
To promote your business through Horses and People Magazine, click here to contact JSL Media.