Horses and People Magazine March-April 2019 print issue.
Keep up-to-date with the latest in equitation science research on horse welfare, training and horse management.
Our mission is solely focused on our responsibility to advocate for horse welfare because we believe that when you place the horse’s physical and mental well-being at the centre, your equestrian dreams fall into place.
With this in mind, and to deliver our objective, we team up with an exceptional group of like-minded horsemen and horsewomen to share information and inspiration on all fields of horsemanship.
Inside this issue you will find articles such as:
- ‘The Unicorn’; written by Dr Georgina Downey
- ‘You’re Anthropomorphising!’; written by Dr Kirrilly Thompson
- ‘”Jiggers” in horse racing’; written by Professor Paul McGreevy and Emeritus Professor Robert Boakes
- ‘Arenas and Training Yards’; written by Jane and Stuart Myers
- ‘Paddock Shelter Design’; written by Dr Mariette van den Berg
- ‘Respiratory Conditions’; written by Dr Deryck Tan
- ‘Monitoring Conditions’; written by Dr Jennifer Stewart
- ‘Better than Barefoot?’; written by Andrew Bowe
- ‘Is your Horse Lying Down?’; brought to you by the International Society for Equitation Science
- ‘A Welfare Initiative’; written by Kate Fenner
- ‘Your Horse, Your Teacher’; written by Tanja Mitton
- ‘Fat Pony’; written by Jill Griffiths
And there is so much more to be found in the Horses and People Magazine March-April 2019 print issue!
To make sure you don’t miss out on any issues, become a subscriber and have your magazine delivered directly to your mail box! Click here to become a subscriber today.
To promote your business through Horses and People Magazine, click here to contact JSL Media.