Horses and People Magazine May 2018 print issue.
Keep up-to-date with the latest in equitation science research on horse welfare, training and horse management.
Our mission is solely focused on our responsibility to advocate for horse welfare because we believe that when you place the horse’s physical and mental well-being at the centre, your equestrian dreams fall into place.
With this in mind, and to deliver our objective, we team up with an exceptional group of like-minded horsemen and horsewomen to share information and inspiration on all fields of horsemanship.
Inside this issue you will find articles such as:
- ‘Hack or Hero’; written by Dr Georgina Downey
- ‘A Treasure Trove’; written by Cristina Wilkins
- ‘Mules: Part 1’; written by David Stang
- ‘May Grass Farmers’; written by Jane and Stuart Myers
- ‘Dental & Facial Trauma’; written by Dr Shannon Lea
- ‘Tongue Over the Bit’; written by Dr Andrew McLean & Kate Fenner
- ‘Correctly Fit a Bit & Bridle’; written by Dr Shannon Lee
- ‘Feeding the Senior Horse’; written by Tania Cubitt
- ‘How Tight is Too Tight?’; written by Sonja Vandermark
- ‘Starting Romeo: Part 3’; written by Kate Fenner
- ‘Horse Facility (re) Design: Part 9’; by Leonie Lee
- ‘Confidence & How to Get It’; by Tanja Mitton
And there is so much more to be found in the Horses and People Magazine May 2018 print issue!
To make sure you don’t miss out on any issues, become a subscriber and have your magazine delivered directly to your mail box! Click here to become a subscriber today.
To promote your business through Horses and People Magazine, click here to contact JSL Media.