Horses and People Magazine May-June 2019 print issue.
Keep up-to-date with the latest in equitation science research on horse welfare, training and horse management.
Our mission is solely focused on our responsibility to advocate for horse welfare because we believe that when you place the horse’s physical and mental well-being at the centre, your equestrian dreams fall into place.
With this in mind, and to deliver our objective, we team up with an exceptional group of like-minded horsemen and horsewomen to share information and inspiration on all fields of horsemanship.
Inside this issue you will find articles such as:
- ‘Legacies of Strength’; written by Dr Georgina Downey
- ‘Giving Back’; written by Kate Fenner
- ‘Protecting Queensland’s Horses’; brought to you by Biosecurity Queensland
- ‘From Care to Horse Welfare’; an interview with Professor Emeritus David Mellor by Cristina Wilkins
- ‘Enrichment’; written by Jane and Stuart Myers
- ‘Drought-proofing Properties’; written by Dr Mariette van den Berg
- ‘Lumps, Bumps and Swellings’; written by Dr Rachel Kent
- ‘No Foot, No Horse’; written by Dr Lena Clifford
- ‘Little Trainers’; written by Manuela McLean
- ‘8 Reasons why you should train your own horse’; written by Kate Fenner
- ‘Some Day Island’; written by Tanja Mitton
- ‘On Horse Safari’; written by Judith Turner
And there is so much more to be found in the Horses and People Magazine May-June 2019 print issue!
To make sure you don’t miss out on any issues, become a subscriber and have your magazine delivered directly to your mail box! Click here to become a subscriber today.
To promote your business through Horses and People Magazine, click here to contact JSL Media.