Horses and People Magazine November-December 2018 print issue.
Keep up-to-date with the latest in equitation science research on horse welfare, training and horse management.
Our mission is solely focused on our responsibility to advocate for horse welfare because we believe that when you place the horse’s physical and mental well-being at the centre, your equestrian dreams fall into place.
With this in mind, and to deliver our objective, we team up with an exceptional group of like-minded horsemen and horsewomen to share information and inspiration on all fields of horsemanship.
Inside this issue you will find articles such as:
- ‘The Riding House’; written by Dr Georgina Downey
- ‘Will you watch the Cup’; written by Jill Griffiths
- ‘Too Much Grass?’; written by Jane and Stuart Myers
- ‘Property Improvements’; written by Dr Mariette van den Berg
- ‘Diagnosing Skin Conditions’; written by Dr Robin van den Boom
- ‘4-Step Guide to Weight Gain’; written by Larissa Bilston
- ‘Feeding for Coat Health’; brought to you by Hygain Feeds
- ‘New Laminitis Understanding’; written by Sonja Vandermark
- ‘Effects of Soaking Hay’; written by Karen Richardson
- ‘Laminitis: Recognise the Signs’; written by Maja Stocker
- ‘Starting Romeo: Part 9’; written by Kate Fenner
- ‘Internal vs External Validation’; written by Tanja Mitton
And there is so much more to be found in the Horses and People Magazine November-December 2018 print issue!
To make sure you don’t miss out on any issues, become a subscriber and have your magazine delivered directly to your mail box! Click here to become a subscriber today.
To promote your business through Horses and People Magazine, click here to contact JSL Media.