Horses and People Magazine October 2018 print issue.
Keep up-to-date with the latest in equitation science research on horse welfare, training and horse management.
Our mission is solely focused on our responsibility to advocate for horse welfare because we believe that when you place the horse’s physical and mental well-being at the centre, your equestrian dreams fall into place.
With this in mind, and to deliver our objective, we team up with an exceptional group of like-minded horsemen and horsewomen to share information and inspiration on all fields of horsemanship.
Inside this issue you will find articles such as:
- ‘Rugging Traditions’; written by Dr Georgina Downey
- ‘Icelandics; Big in Spirit’; written by Anne Crawford
- ‘Grass Farming Stories’; brought to you by Cristina Wilkins
- ‘Guide to Safer Fencing’; written by Jane Myers
- ‘Worming Your Horse Guide’; written by Jude Matusiewicz
- ‘Equine Gastric Ulcers’; written by Dr Emanuela Valle
- ‘Stallion Fertility Evaluations’; written by Dr Rachel O’Higgins
- ‘Heart Conditions’; written by Dr Katharyn Mitchell
- ‘Your Spooky Horse Explained’; written by Dr David Fairclough
- ‘Starting Romeo: Part 8 Safe Mounting’; written by Kate Fenner
- ‘Natural Disaster Resilience”; written by Dr Kirrilly Thompson
- ‘Out the Gate’; written by Jill Griffiths
And there is so much more to be found in the Horses and People Magazine October 2018 print issue!
To make sure you don’t miss out on any issues, become a subscriber and have your magazine delivered directly to your mail box! Click here to become a subscriber today.
To promote your business through Horses and People Magazine, click here to contact JSL Media.