Horses and People Magazine September 2011 print issue.
Features Stacy Westfall on the cover. Autographed copy!
Inside this issue you will find articles such as:
- ‘Meet Stacy Westfall ‘ on page 8
- ‘Foaling time? or time to call the vet?’; written by Louse Cosgrove BVSc MRCVS
- ‘Foaling First Aid Kit’; written by Karen Lyon Veterinary Nurse
- ‘Feeding Foals and Weanlings’; by Dr Tim Kempton of Stance Equine
- ‘Breeding Principles… an introduction’; written by Lauren Elgie, Animal Breeding Specialist
- ‘Tying Up, the genetic cause’; written by Janine F. Dwyer BVSc (hons), Dip. Vet. Clin. Stud. MACVSc (Eq Med. & Surg)
- ‘The Rig’; written by Craig Simon BVSC (hons) GPCert (EqP) MACVSc (EqSurg) CMAVA
- Ask the Experts: “Why is my horse.. head shy?”
- ‘Really Natural’; written by Mariette van den Berg, B. (Hons) MSc (Equine Nutrition)
- ‘Bit of a problem’; written by Dr Shannon Lee BVSc MACVSc Eq Dent
- ‘Omega-3 Fatty Acides… Exciting New Health Benefits’; written by Dr Joe Pagan, Dr Clarissa Brown-Douglas and Dr Peter Huntington. Kentucky Equine Research.
- ‘Protect our horse from the winter blues’; by Kelato
- ‘Don’t let it happen to your horse’; by Dr Tania Cubitt, PhD. Hygain
- ‘Breathing easy? The effects of roadside pollution on transported horses’; written by Jianni Bercich, PerformAir Vent
- ‘Train your dog’; with Hayley Chambers-Holt
- ‘Your pet’s health… Arthritis’; by Nigel Taylor BVSc, Village Veterinary Care Clinic
To make sure you don’t miss out on any issues, become a subscriber and have your magazine delivered directly to your mail box! Click here to become a subscriber today.
To promote your business through Horses and People Magazine, click here to contact JSL Media.