Horses and People Magazine September 2018 print issue.
Keep up-to-date with the latest in equitation science research on horse welfare, training and horse management.
Our mission is solely focused on our responsibility to advocate for horse welfare because we believe that when you place the horse’s physical and mental well-being at the centre, your equestrian dreams fall into place.
With this in mind, and to deliver our objective, we team up with an exceptional group of like-minded horsemen and horsewomen to share information and inspiration on all fields of horsemanship.
Inside this issue you will find articles such as:
- ‘Ancient Connections’; written by Dr Georgina Downey
- ‘Grass Farmers’ Secret’; written by Jane and Stuart Myers
- ‘Why Equine Permaculture’; written by Dr Mariette van den Berg
- ‘Foaling’; written by Dr Craig Simon
- ‘Respiratory Conditions Part 3’; written by Dr Linda Dillenbeck
- ‘Feeding Foals to Yearlings’; written by Dr Tania Cubbitt
- ‘The Cost of Vet Treatments’; written by Dr Mike Pownell
- ‘Is Your Horse At Risk?’; written by Karen Richardson
- ‘How to Habituate Your Horse’; written by Dr Andrew McLean
- ‘Starting Romeo: Part 7’; written by Kate Fenner
- ‘Developing Focus”; By Tanja Mitton
- ‘Back to the Trainer’; written by Jill Griffiths
And there is so much more to be found in the Horses and People Magazine September 2018 print issue!
To make sure you don’t miss out on any issues, become a subscriber and have your magazine delivered directly to your mail box! Click here to become a subscriber today.
To promote your business through Horses and People Magazine, click here to contact JSL Media.