Horses and People Magazine March-April 2020 print issue.
Keep up-to-date with the latest in equitation science research on horse welfare, training and horse management.
Our mission is solely focused on our responsibility to advocate for horse welfare because we believe that when you place the horse’s physical and mental well-being at the centre, your equestrian dreams fall into place.
With this in mind, and to deliver our objective, we team up with an exceptional group of like-minded horsemen and horsewomen to share information and inspiration on all fields of horsemanship.
Inside this month you will find articles such as:
- ‘Rising to the Challenge’; written by Cristina Wilkins (Photos by Louise Sedgman Photography).
- ‘Tanks on Legs and Coursers for Amazons: The Great Horse of the Middle Ages’; written by Dr Georgina Downey.
- ‘Stallion Majesty’; written by Rachel Flynn.
- ‘Horse Fencing Part 4: Taking the Strain’; written by Dr Carol Stephens.
- ‘Water Management for Horse Properties’; written by Dr Mariette van den Berg.
- ‘First Training Principles’ pull out poster.
- ‘Targeting Your Horse’s Core Strength Introduction’; written by Dr Lena Clifford.
- ‘Targeting Your Horse’s Core Strength Exercises’; written by Dr Lena Clifford and Hayley Chambers.
- ‘A Bit More Choice (and a Horse-centered Approach)’; written by Natascha van Eijk.
- ‘Wider Bays and Facing Backwards Can Help Your Horse Travel’; written by Christa Lesté-Lasserre.
- ‘Setting Good Ground Rules: Part 1’; written by Sophie Wyllie.
- ‘How Well do You Know Your Horse?’: written by Kate Fenner.
- ‘The Window of Tolerance’: Written by Dr Kirrilly Thompson.
- ‘It’s Time to Change the Culture’; written by Tanja Mitton.
- ‘Beech Bach Flower Essence’; compiled by Hetty Tapper.
- ‘Breakfast Bean Pasties’; Recipe by Peter Wolfe.
- ‘Drawing Flowers’; written by Jill Griffiths
And there is so much more to be found in the Horses and People Magazine current print issue – March-April 2020!
To make sure you don’t miss out on any issues, become a subscriber and have your magazine delivered directly to your mail box! Click here to become a subscriber today.
To promote your business through Horses and People Magazine, click here to contact JSL Media.