Horses and People Magazine current print issue.
Keep up-to-date with the latest in evidence-based, ethical horse welfare, training and management.
Our mission is advocating for One Welfare – where everyone benefits – horses, people and the environment.
With this in mind, we team up with an exceptional group of like-minded experts, horsemen and horsewomen to share information and inspiration on all fields of ethical horsemanship.
Inside this magazine you will find:
Equestrian culture and lifestyle:
- Horses and People in Art: Commemorating the War Horse; written by Dr Georgina Downey.
- Horse People: My Friend Floss; written by Jill Griffiths.
Sustainable horse management:
- Equine Permaculture: Get to Know Your Pastures, Part 4: Australian Native Grasses; written by Dr Mariette van den Berg.
- Property Management: Pasture Management and Paddock Rotation Principles; written by Dr Mariette van den Berg.
- Safety Report: Safe, Secure Fences: A Worthy Investment; sponsored by Fitton HorseInsure.
Health, research and social licence to operate:
- Healthy Horses: ‘The Ups and Downs of Horse Breeding’; written by Dr John Chopin.
- Sustainable Horse Sports: ‘Finding the Right Bit for your Horse’; written by Natascha van Eijk.
- Alternative Approach: ‘Conformation versus Compensation’; written by Dr Lena Clifford.
- Social Licence to Operate: ‘Transparency;; written by Lisa Ashton
Evidence-based horse and rider training:
- From the Experts: ‘Setting Good Ground Rules Part 5: Yield the Hindquarters’; written by Sophie Wyllie.
- Horse Training Course: ‘Self-Carriage: What is it exactly?’; written by Kate Fenner.
- Rider Mindset: ‘Being a Good Learner’; written by Tanja Mitton
Blogs and tips:
- Herbal Sense: ‘Seaweed’; compiled by Hetty Tapper.
- Get the Show on the Road: ‘Campfire Cooked Besan Vegetable Fritters’; Recipe by Peter Wolfe.
- Green Pony Blog: ‘Is Your Belly Sore?’; written by Jill Griffiths
And there is so much more to be found in the Horses and People Magazine current print issue – November-December 2020!
To make sure you don’t miss out on any issues, become a subscriber and have your magazine delivered directly to your mail box! Click here to become a subscriber today.
To promote your products and brand through Horses and People Magazine, click here to contact JSL Media.