Horses and People Magazine September-October 2019 print issue.
Keep up-to-date with the latest in equitation science research on horse welfare, training and horse management.
Our mission is solely focused on our responsibility to advocate for horse welfare because we believe that when you place the horse’s physical and mental well-being at the centre, your equestrian dreams fall into place.
With this in mind, and to deliver our objective, we team up with an exceptional group of like-minded horsemen and horsewomen to share information and inspiration on all fields of horsemanship.
Inside this issue you will find articles such as:
- ‘The Divine Marwari’; written by Dr Georgina Downey.
- ‘Journey to a Unique Breed’; written by Rachel Flynn.
- ‘Australian Brumby Welfare’; written by Dr Andrea Harvey.
- ‘Horse Fencing: Part 1’; written by Carol Stephens.
- ‘When Drought Breaks…’; written by Dr Mariette van den Berg.
- ‘Stifle Lock’; written by Dr Ian Bidstrup.
- ‘Are Today’s Mares Better?’; written by Leigh Callinan and Cristina Wilkins.
- ‘You’re Biased’, written by Dr Kirrilly Thompson.
- ‘From Little Trainers’; written by Manuela McLean.
- ‘Why Does My Horse Buck?’; written by Kate Fenner.
- ‘Giving Advice’; written by Tanja Mitton.
And there is so much more to be found in the Horses and People Magazine September-October 2019 issue!
To make sure you don’t miss out on any issues, become a subscriber and have your magazine delivered directly to your mail box! Click here to become a subscriber today.
To promote your business through Horses and People Magazine, click here to contact JSL Media.